With more than 28,000 product combinations possible, Simply Unum allows an employer to offer benefit options that best meet the specific needs of their workforce at a reasonable cost, the announcement said. The solution operates on a single technology platform, creating one path for benefit package design, solution quotes, enrollment, and ongoing billing and administration.
According to the announcement, Simply Unum:
- Increases the choice of products available to employees to fit different life stages and financial situations,
- Provides improved benefits education to help employees make informed financial planning decisions
- Streamlines enrollment with a fast, paperless process
- Connects HR personnel to Web-based tools for convenient, real-time plan administration, and
- Supports online claim filing, providing both the employer and employee with continuous access to the status of the claim.
The offering is now available in 19 states through Unum’s offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh, in addition to pilot offices of Columbus, Milwaukee, Detroit/Grand Rapids, and Minneapolis.
The solution will be offered in an additional 23 states on June 1.
More information is at www.unum.com .
« Money Managers Expect Weakened Economy