LifeBalance is provided to employers through a partnership with UnumProvident Group Long-Term Disability (LTD) and Group Term Life insurance coverage.
Enhancements to the work/life program include:
- an around-the-clock counseling and referral service, accessible toll-free or online, with a care coach component for employees on long-term disability
- will preparation services, for those facing terminal illnesses
- access to a family heritage information kit for compiling a personal history.
In addition to services targeting the disabled or terminally ill, other enhancements include:
- online financial calculators for employees to evaluate financial choices
- a dedicated, toll-free Spanish-language phone line for customers
The new enhancements build on a program which gives participants access to LifeBalance counselors for advice on financial, legal, work-related, education, parenting, addiction, emotional and everyday issues.
« IRS Rule Amending Stock Exemptions Under Fire