The 3.0 version of On-Track is marketed to:
- plan participants,
- financial advisors, and
- retail investors,
The system analyses an individual’s risk tolerance, current savings portfolio and retirement and non-retirement goals and factors the results into its projections and recommendations.
It gathers vast amounts of investor data including client-specific demographics, savings objectives and current assets. This data can be entered by advisors, participants or retail investors or fed from the financial organization’s record keeping system or database.
Key enhancements of the new version include:
- an expanded report printing feature;
- a data feed from a third party asset classifier tool that assigns true asset classes to the user’s existing savings portfolio;
- increased illustration functionality to show how the investor’s current savings portfolio compares to the financial organization’s recommended portfolio;
- expanded use of Monte Carlo simulation, which illustrates the probability a user has, based on all the data input of achieving his or her financial goals;
- more powerful risk/return analysis and illustration capabilities.
The new version includes upgraded functionalities for handling:
- qualified and nonqualified investments,
- tax-exempt investments,
- book versus market value, and
- capital gains versus ordinary income tax calculations.
« SURVEY SAYS: Finding Lost Participants