A news release said the US Bank Health Savings Solution is aimed at employers, medical insurance companies and medical third-party administrators. More than 30 clients are already utilizing the company’s offering, according to the announcement.
The news release said account and service features include:
- Web enrollment for employees
- batch enrollment options for employers
- Interactive Voice Response systems
- a customer service call center
- automatic deposits through payroll deductions
- ad hoc deposits through lockbox or Automated Clearing House facilities
- checkwriting and debit card capabilities
- electronic or paper monthly statements.
The company said US Bank also provides regulatory support including contribution tracking, year-end reporting, and ongoing consulting and education.
More information about US Bank is at www.usbank.com .
« Study: Govt. Health Cost Hikes Cause Widespread Problems