Using the US Bank Getting There web site ( www.gettingthere.usbank.com ), plan sponsors can now go online to:
- approve participant loans and distributions;
- transmit contribution files in a secure and encrypted system;
- view and download allocation reports;
- administer plan messaging, forms, and documents online;
- access plan demographics and usage reports; and
- review on-demand reports for plan optimization analysis.
In addition, the newly enhanced site allows plan participants to:
- enroll online anytime, anywhere;
- initiate transactions and inquiries;
- create multiple loan scenarios and request loans;
- access detailed transaction history;
- review their plan’s investment choices and obtain prospectuses;
- evaluate asset allocation strategies and develop their own portfolio; and
- obtain plan highlights and other educational material.
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank Institutional Trust & Custody is a division of U.S. Bank National Association that focuses on retirement, investment, and custody services to institutional clients. Its product offerings include retirement plans (401(k), profit sharing, or money purchase pension plans), institutional custody, and master trust services.