Titled “The Legal Briefs Employment Law Series”, the package of six programs, which draw their content from real-world examples and actual court cases, educate managers on the specific actions they can take immediately to avoid legal action, according to VisionPoint.
Each program touches the key issues that could present legal liabilities to US companies in a specific field. They are:
– Recruiting and Hiring,
– Harassment and Discrimination,
– The ADA,
– Discipline and Termination,
– the Family and Medical Leave Act, and
– Workplace Violence
Each module includes:
– a 14 to17 minute videotape,
– a facilitator guide,
– ten participant desk reference guides,
– assessment tests, and
– a certification of training
VisionPoint also includes a list of relevant Web sites, government agencies and other resources with each tape.
Preview the product at