With AccessPoint, customers will be able to:
- enter complex option trades such as spreads, buy-writes, married puts, straddles, butterfly spreads, box spreads and ratio spreads;
- view intraday cash balances;
- access institutional quality market data;
- access research from Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown;
- use one log in name for all of their Wall Street Access accounts.
The system links directly to Wall Street Access’s trading desk. When a complex order is entered online, the firm’s traders personally work the trade in order to get the best possible execution price.
In addition, AccessPoint users can download their brokerage account information into MSN MoneyCentral, Microsoft’s online personal finance service, Microsoft Money personal finance software, and Intuit’s Quicken personal finance software.
« World Markets Stumble into 2002