According to a news release, the new hourly section allows job seekers to post their qualifications without a formal resume through answers to a questionnaire.
New features include:
- 23 prescreening categories and more than 115 surveys for hourly positions
- a service that will send job seekers an e-mail that lists the top five jobs returned from their search criteria and includes links for more detailed information
- a new section focusing on workplace diversity
- resource pages focusing on five industries: government, technology, health care, education and nonprofits with career news and other items
- driving directions to the employer and the employer’s proximity to public transportation.
Jobs on washingtonpost.com can be found at www.washingtonpost.com/jobs .
« SEC Rebukes Bond Funds for Disclosures