Topics to be covered in the webinar include:
- How does Social Security calculate benefits?
- What is your Full Retirement Age?
- How are monthly benefits affected by the age at which you claim?
- What if I’m divorced?
- Can I work and collect at the same time?
- When can I sign up for Medicare?
The webinar was organized by the National Retirement Planning Coalition for financial planners, but anyone can participate. It will also be available online a few days after the webinar at http://www.retireonyourterms.org/.Registration for the webinar is here.
« Employers Could Improve Benefits Communication