According to the announcement, the Wells Fargo ITS Nonqualified Plan Solutions now offers benefits such as:
- Class year recordkeeping
- Flexible funding options such as mutual funds, company securities, and company owned life insurance
- A Web site dedicated to nonqualified plan participants and sponsors, which features online enrollment
- Benefits consulting for plan sponsors with experts in tax, finance, accounting, and compliance
- Tax-advantaged funding options for employers
- Employee communication and education services tailored to an executive audience
- Rabbi trust services
- Technology that integrates plan administration, trustee, and recordkeeping services.
Wells Fargo also noted in its announcement that its Total Retirement Management Solution is available for sponsors who wish to bring the administration of their nonqualified and qualified plans together. It offers participants a comprehensive look at their retirement benefits through an integrated Web site, automated benefits line, consolidated statements, and complete communications.