iQuantum is currently aimed at financial advisors and asset managers with less than $1 billion in their portfolios.
However a version for plan sponsors and larger institutional investors is set for launch in December, according Wilshire’s Mark Osterkamp.
The company said Wilshire’s multi-factor models serve as the framework for the risk and attribution analysis with iQuantum allowing users to measure exposures to various market factors and quantify the risk and return resulting from portfolio/benchmark differentials.
According to the company, the product features:
- custom blended benchmarks for equity fund analysis
- automated reporting with e-mail or download options
- graphics for displaying reports in PDF, html or Microsoft Excel formats
- secure storage and transfer of portfolio data and analytics
- training and support provided by Wilshire staff.