ProVal PS, a companion product to ProVal, allows plan sponsors to answer questions surrounding financial sensitivities and asset allocation in addition to disclosure and budgeting, according to a news release. Among the projections and variables that can be accounted for:
- What should be budgeted for next year’s expense?
- What should be budgeted for next year’s contribution?
- Will this year’s disclosure include a reduction to equity?
- What will be the plan’s future contributions and expense?
- What if investment returns are poor?
- What if inflation is higher?
- What if interest rates change?
- What contributions and expense are expected under the plan’s current asset mix?
- What is the potential downside?
- Are there alternative asset mixes that will better meet the plan’s goals?
Visit www.provalps.com to download a demonstration version of the software or see a Flash demo of the software. Further information is available at the company’s Web site, www.winklevoss.com or by contacting Joe Gilbert at (203) 861-5514.
« Venture Capitalists Invest $4.2 billion in Third Quarter