Aetna Employee Self Service is the new personalized and secure Web site being offered for free to Aetna customers with 51 to 3,000 employees, according to a news release. With the new site, employees can enroll online for all their Aetna benefits including:
- supplemental life
- short- and long-term disability
- flexible spending accounts.
Further, employees are allowed to:
- view their personalized home page
- review benefits online
- run “what if” scenarios to view the impact of benefit and coverage changes to their paycheck
- make all coverage elections during open enrollment online
- access personal, job, dependent, and beneficiary information
- view their employee benefits summary, including benefits elections, coverage and deductions per pay period for selected coverages
- modify personal information and benefits elections as a result of a life event, including marriage, divorce, birth or the adoption of a child
- select or change primary care providers.
Additionally, the site can help customers manage benefits administration for non-Aetna plans. For more information, visit the employer section of the Aetna Web site at www.aetna.com .