Administration May 3, 2003
AFP Connects Members with Web-Based FX Tools
March 29, 2001 (PLANSPONSOR.com) - Members of the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) will gain discounted access to Web-based currency trading and information, courtesy of a new alliance with Currenex.
Reported by Nevin E. Adams
Through that alliance, AFP members will now get discounted access to Currenex service offerings including FXtrades, FXinfo and FXsource.
FXtrades is a real-time foreign exchange marketplace, while FXinfo and FXsource provide:
- global financial news and currency rates from Reuters
- a library of fundamental research from Multex
- real-time foreign exchange technical analysis charts from Tradermade International
- foreign exchange option price analysis and data from FENICS
- Access to “Instant Exchange”, an interactive messaging service.
« MSCI: Global Equities Awaken in April