According to a news release, the new offering is a marketing program that provides a product-neutral approach for financial advisors to learn about and develop a business strategy for the 401(k) marketplace.
The announcement said that the new program will help advisors:
- evaluate education needs with the Plan Sponsor Needs Assessment
- select educational topics that address plan objectives and limitations
- create Educational and Service Calendars and an Advisor Overview Calendar
- complete a checklist for each employee/education meeting
- document all education activities for the plan sponsor and for your records.
The PlanForward program was developed to help advisors communicate and demonstrate their value to plan sponsors. The first four modules touch on some of the more important topics within the retirement marketplace (fiduciary liability, participant education, conducting a plan review and educating newer financial advisors on the retirement market).
More modules are scheduled to be distributed in 2006.
More information is at www.aiminvestments.com .
« Retail Job Market to be Bustling in 2006