The webinars are intended to give plan sponsors a roadmap for investing in their employee benefits communication, according to Jennifer Benz, CEO of the San Francisco-based firm.
“Employers of all sizes struggle with benefits communication,” says Benz. “Employers and their employees need effective health and financial education now more than ever.”
Benz will lead the webinar sessions, which are scheduled as follows:
- Creating results: Three steps to success with your benefits communication. Thursday, May 15, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time (PT);
- Likes, tweets and clicks: The do’s and don’ts of online benefits communication. Thursday, May 29, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT;
- Building engagement: Making HDHPs and HSAs a success. Thursday, June 12, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT;
- Data drives decisions: Segmenting and targeting benefits communication. Thursday, June 26, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT; and
- Beyond a two-week window: 10 ways to make annual enrollment a success in an era of health care reform. Thursday, July 10, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT.
More information about the webinar sessions is available here.
« Major Risks Facing DB Plans Today