A news release said the new offering includes:
- Social Media and Employee Referrals – Employers can invite candidates to join their Talent Network from social media like Facebook.
- SEO – Using its proprietary data from more than 200 million searches each month, CareerBuilder interprets and normalizes job descriptions to create content that matches how candidates search.
- Candidate Relationship Management – CareerBuilder offers employers automated services to keep prospective candidates engaged and increase conversions to applicants.
- Personalized Job Recommendations – CareerBuilder’s proprietary matching technology and extensive profile database instantly personalizes jobs results for visitors. The most relevant jobs are shown to visitors and automatically sent as new candidate matches are discovered.
- Mobile-friendly Career Site—The Talent Network’s career site is optimized for desktop or smartphone browser use so employers are accessible for the increasing volume of candidates searching for opportunities via mobile devices.
“Employers are preparing for economic recovery. We know that HR and staffing organizations need to do more with less and still need to deliver high quality candidates in an efficient way that works -without requiring an overhaul of their systems,” said Hope Gurion, Chief Development Officer at CareerBuilder, in the news release. “Adding a Talent Network gives employers an always-on solution working to find and deliver new talent to employers leveraging the best technology available.”
More information is at www.careerbuilder.com.