According to the announcement, the acquisition enables Ceridian to offer employers health coaching, disease prevention and behavior modification programs for smoking, weight management, stress and cardiovascular risks. The offering adds to Ceridian’s Health and Productivity Management solutions, which already provides:
- employee assistance and work-life programs.
- full and self-service leave administration.
- an online health and productivity assessment tool.
- life enhancement wellness coaching.
- return-to-work management.
- disability and disease management.
Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Leade Health is a privately held company with more than 15 years experience in disease prevention within government agencies, health plans and corporations, the announcement said. According to Zachary Meyer, senior vice president of LifeWorks, Ceridian’s employee assistance program (EAP) and work-life division, “Leade Health has developed a superior behavioral coaching model that results in industry-leading health outcomes and compelling return-on-investments for the employer.”
Leade Health’s corporate, government, and health plan clients will now become customers of Ceridian.