Included in the suite of human capital management offerings is:
- Performance & Goal Management to streamline the performance review process and align employee goals with corporate objectives
- Incentive Management to calculate and manage financial rewards
- Succession Planning to track top performers for promotion
- 360 Feedback to highlight strengths and gaps in employee performance through peer review
- Competency Management to manage competency categories, activities, and behaviors for defined competencies
- Learning Management to manage employee education, courseware, and certification.
With the added tools, organizations will be able to more effectively measure the performance and development of its employees, according to a news release.
Ceridian said the agreement will bring a suite of products, previously only available to the largest employers, toCeridian’s mid-market customers. More information about Ceridian is available at www.myceridian.com .
« Big Blue to Take Up Cash Balance Comp Ruling