The company said the new version includes the latest in search engine technology, a cleaner and more customer-friendly design, and an improved information structure.
- enhanced search capabilities, with a range from simple to advanced search options and search results displayed in clearly ranked order
- a reorganization of the content into a more intuitive information structure using terms in headings that are recognized by HR professionals at all levels of expertise
- a redesign using screen layouts, colors, and fonts chosen and tested for readability.
The standard features available on the Ceridian HR Comply tool include:
- summaries of state and federal laws important to human resource managers, written in plain English for non-lawyers, and developed and regularly updated in collaboration with Jackson Lewis, a law firm specializing in HR law in all 50 states
- a library of online forms and model policies assembled in a searchable directory
- full text of state and federal law.
« Towers: Global Pension Funding Levels Down in Q1