This is a new app enabling the firm’s institutional clients to authorize instructions and securely view key reports and account information while on-the-go. To access the new app, registered CIBC Mellon Workbench users can download Workbench Mobile at the App Store through the BNY Mellon ConnectMobile portal.
Through the new Workbench Mobile app, CIBC Mellon’s clients can use an iPad to view and monitor account investment information, performance data, and industry news updates. Available features include:
• Recent reports– view Workbench reports run over the past 10 days in PDF format;
• Dashboard – drill-down into account valuation changes and chart by manager, asset type, currency, country, or security;
• Lookup– investment accounting clients can view portfolio/issuer exposure across accounts and asset classes;
• Instructions – available for those custody clients who manage cash through Workbench and authorize cash transactions; and
• Media room– view updates on industry regulations and thought leadership.
In response to client feedback, plans are now under way to add more features to Workbench Mobile. Enhanced features will be delivered automatically to all registered Workbench users through the App Store. In addition to this, the existing app will be optimized for the iPhone and other handheld and smaller mobile devices.
« Mercer to Acquire Censeo Corporation