The group aims to promote retirement awareness by developing programs to encourage savings and motivate employees to cultivate retirement goals.
The board’s members include well-known members of the pension and retirement investment community. They are:
- Dallas Salisbury, CEO of the Employee Benefits Research Institute,
- Don Phillips, Managing Director of Morningstar,
- Professor Barry Sheckley, Section Head at the University of Connecticut’s adult learning program,
- Rochelle Lamm, CEO of the Academy of Financial Services Studies,
- Charlie Ruffel, Editor-in-Chief of PLANSPONSOR Magazine, and
- Lynne Ellis, Director of Personnel Benefits at Spang & Company