Deals and People March 19, 2002
CIGNA Forms New Retirement Board
March 19, 2002 (PLANSPONSOR.com)- CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services has formed the Participant Communications Board, an independent organization dedicated to teaching retirement readiness.
Reported by Nicole Halsey
The group aims to promote retirement awareness by developing programs to encourage savings and motivate employees to cultivate retirement goals.
The board’s members include well-known members of the pension and retirement investment community. They are:
- Dallas Salisbury, CEO of the Employee Benefits Research Institute,
- Don Phillips, Managing Director of Morningstar,
- Professor Barry Sheckley, Section Head at the University of Connecticut’s adult learning program,
- Rochelle Lamm, CEO of the Academy of Financial Services Studies,
- Charlie Ruffel, Editor-in-Chief of PLANSPONSOR Magazine, and
- Lynne Ellis, Director of Personnel Benefits at Spang & Company
« Employees Concerned About Retirement Security