First to be unveiled, according to a CitiStreet news release, is a reporting tool on the Sponsor Connect Web site for defined contribution customers. The enhanced tool provides plan sponsors real-time access to a range of DC plan reports, CitiStreet said.
The new reporting tool provides customers with:
- easy-to-use functionality with Windows-style drag-and-drop capabilities,
- access to comprehensive plan and participant data,
- real-time ad hoc custom reporting capabilities,
- pre-built ‘Dashboard Reports’ measuring plan and participant metrics, and
- online payroll integration for small companies or payroll locations.
Over time, the Sponsor Connect reporting tool will replace all traditional reporting methods currently available for all the services CitiStreet offers.
Upgrades for DC, defined benefit and health and welfare
plan sites are planned over the next twelve months,
according to the company. “These enhancements are part
of the ongoing process at CitiStreet of refining,
developing and enhancing technology to improve service for
both plan sponsors and their participants,” said Sandy
McCarthy, CitiStreet president of retirement services, in
the news release.
More information about the company is here .