According to a Diversified press release, among the most important enhancements within Plan SponsorDIRECT are report-generation capabilities that feature user interfaces that enable sponsors to schedule reports using both preset and customized filters.
The company said Plan SponsorDIRECT also offers features that deliver more efficient access to plan information, including:
- click-through navigation,
- tiered access to the site based on roles and responsibilities of plan sponsor employees,
- a new participant summary page,
- an enhanced information library that features click and drag content modules that allow plan sponsors to customize their Plan Summary page, and
- online plan and participant forms.
“Timely and accurate plan reporting is critical to sponsors. With Plan SponsorDIRECT, sponsors can control how much data comprises the report and how often those reports are automatically generated,” said Gerard Rescigno, vice president and chief technology officer at Diversified, in the news release.
More information is at www.divinvest.com .
« SEI Addresses Implications of Recent Pension Disclosure Proposal