These 11 new searches (and one for European real estate) were posted on the IPE Quest website by one of the major Dutch pension funds, and there have been more than 60 searches posted on IPE Quest since March 16th.
The searches QN785 to QN796 (below) are looking for managers for the following core active mandates of $100m each in the US, Japan, pan-Europe and global emerging markets:
- 785: Pan-European government bonds benchmarked against ML EMU Direct Government Index. Minimum tracking error 0.5%, maximum: 1.5%.
- 786: Pan-European corporate bonds following the ML EMU corporate large cap index with a tracking error between 1% and 2%.
- 787: Pan-European High Yield bonds with Merrill Lynch as the benchmark. No tracking error guidelines are stated.
- 788: US government bond benchmarked against the ML US Treasury Master. Tracking error should be between 0.5% and 1.5%.
- 789: US corporate debt with Merrill Lynch as the benchmark with a tracking error between 1% and 2%.
- 790: US high yield bonds to follow the ML Global High Yield index.
- 791: Japan government bonds with Merrill Lynch as the benchmark and a tracking error between 0.5% and 1.5%.
- 792: Japan corporate bonds with Merrill Lynch as the benchmark and a tracking error between 1.0% and 2.0%.
- 793: Japan high yield bonds with Merrill Lynch as the benchmark.
- 794: Global emerging markets government debt indexed against the JP Morgan EMBI Global.
- 795: Global emerging markets corporate debt indexed against the JP Morgan EMBI Global.
- 796: Pan-European real estate benchmarked against EPRA with a tracking error between 2% and 6%.
Interested managers should have a track record of three years. They are required to state performance gross of fees up to March 31 2007. The minimum assets under management for all mandates is $1billion and $5 billion for the firm.
Searches 785 to 790 end April 24 , the others one day later.