Products February 11, 2004
eHealthInsurance Launches Online HSA Learning Center
February 11, 2004 (PLANSPONSOR.com)--eHealthInsurance, announced a new addition to its website, www.eHealthInsurance.com: Health Savings Account Learning Center, an online area providing information and tools dealing with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
Reported by Alison Cooke
On the Web site, consumers can apply for and buy HSA-eligible health insurance plans and HSAs, which are available in 22 states (Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin), a press release announced.
Online offerings will also include, according to the release:
- information on both the benefits and limitations of HSAs
- specifics on qualifying health insurance plans,
- assistance with HSA applications
- tax and retirement savings calculators so participants can examine both the short- and long-term financial impact of HSAs
- details on what medical expenses qualify under HSAs.
« SEC Examining Wilshire Mutual Fund Trades