Enveritus is a configurable Web presentation tool designed to give Third Party Administrators (TPAs) a suite of Web sites, which provide their plan sponsors and plan participants an easy-to-use window into their investments, according to a news release. Version 3 adds to the product by providing:
- statement on demand
- online enrollment
- a financial consultant site
- graphical displays for re-allocation
- targeted e-mails to participants
- automatic Web site postings
- drill down review of participant’s activity for a login session.
In addition to the Web sites for plan sponsors, plan participants, TPAs, and financial consultants, Enveritus also has a suite of Remote Data Connectors (RDC). These technologies provide interfaces into recordkeeping systems and TPA databases for real-time and secure data. Envisage also has plans to release software designed specifically for back-office automation of recordkeeping, the release said.