According to a press release from the company, the Governance Healthcheck program is a subscription service that helps buyers retain the strategic and financial intent of the outsourcing arrangement.
The company said the objectives of Governance Healthcheck are to:
- Identify the root causes of outsourcing relationship dissatisfaction,
- Realign expectations,
- Secure joint commitment to high-priority action plans,
- Deliver fair, fact-based data and evaluation,
- Provide early warning of upcoming trouble,
- Create a repeatable process that tracks improvements over time, and
- Continuously improve the capability, maturity and effectiveness of the joint governance teams.
“Governance Healthcheck is like low-cost but full coverage ‘insurance’ for outsourcing relationship satisfaction,” said Liz Campbell, EquaTerra’s Managing director, Outsourcing Governance Advisory Services, in the announcement.
For more information on visit www.equaterra.com .