ERISApedia.com announced the release of the eight edition of S. Derrin Watson’s, “Who’s the Employer eSource.”
Watson, an attorney who has gained expertise working in the retirement plan industry for more than 42 years, provides information and analysis about employee and employer issues affecting U.S. retirement plans in clear, easy to understand language. The eSource is considered an essential reference for plan administrators, multiple employer plan (MEP) sponsors, benefits counsel, and human resource (HR) departments.
The 8th edition of the eSource includes more than 30% new material from the previous edition including:
- Detailed explanation of how employer and employee status impact testing;
- Analysis of new IRS, Department of Labor (DOL), and Congressional rules for MEPs;
- A chapter showing the impact of related employers on 401(k) plans;
- Dozens of new examples;
- Full chapters on nondiscrimination, predecessor employers, and qualified separate lines of business (QSLOBs); and
- More detailed discussion of the consequences of related employer status.
The material has also been reorganized to make it easier to find what is needed. For example, all attribution rules can be found in one place, with comparisons to show the contrasts between the attribution systems.Current subscribers of the “Who’s the Employer eSource” will have immediate access to the new edition. More information about ERISApedia.com products and pricing is available at http://www.erisapedia.com/pricing.
« ‘Free’ Plan Implementation Can Come With Big Costs