Particiapnts can access a library of online information and interactive tools, developed by Mayo Clinic’s physicians and scientists, including:
- a diseases and conditions A to Z, which includes resources about common and uncommon medical conditions, covering symptoms, causes, risk factors and treatments
- a health decision guide, which assists those facing a new diagnosis in making treatment decisions in partnership with their physicians
- condition centers, which comprise news and resources for dealing with Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, diabetes and other illnesses
- healthy living centers, which features hints, updates and information on nutrition, pregnancy and fitness
- a question and answer forum, where Mayo Clinic specialists address participants’ concerns on health-related topics.
As part of its relationship with Mayo Clinic Health Management Resources, Fidelity clients can also receive discounts on a range of health and productivity management tools from Mayo including employee health newsletters and self-care books.
These tools are integrated with the Web site content to provide consistent advice and information.
Additional services are available to Fidelity’s clients, including:
- custom links to company-specific programs and resources
- aggregate reporting and analysis of site usage, trends and health management priorities.
« Appeals Court Reinstates Age Discrimination Case