Fidelity Management Trust Company has added six institutional investment managers to its Institutional Partnership Series Trust, a network of externally-managed institutional investment products available through Fidelity DB Solution. Through the Institutional Partnership Series Trust, defined benefit plan sponsors can choose from an array of institutionally-managed investment products, including 21 managed by Fidelity, according to a news release.
The six new third-party investment managers offer defined benefit plan sponsors access to a variety of investment disciplines, including large cap core growth, value and blend, as well as small-mid core growth, value and blend. The investment options are sub-advised by institutional asset management firms, including:
- Armstrong Shaw Associates, Inc;
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management;
- Martingale Asset Management;
- Provident Investment Counsel;
- Rice Hill James & Associates;
- Sterling Capital Management.
Investors Bank & Trust serves as the trustee and custodian for the investment products and has overall investment responsibility, Fidelity said.
In addition to the new investment managers, Fidelity has introduced several new trust and investment reporting features to DB Solution, including:
- a new quarterly investment report;
- online daily and monthly trust reporting via Fidelity’s Plan Sponsor WebStation;
- market updates via webcasts-on-demand;
- a monthly fixed income newsletter.
The enhancements are designed to provide defined benefit plan sponsors access to important financial information for their defined benefit plans.
« Democrats Band Together to Bash Cash Balance Regs