The Web site, Retire.53.com , integrates online education and transactional capabilities, allowing participants to initiate transactions directly from the education modules.
Participants can receive online education through interviews and graphics that teach participants the importance of retirement planning.
The education portions of the site allow plan participants to:
- determine their investment risk tolerance,
- receive sample asset allocations,
- review investment information,
- project retirement needs, and
- determine the advantages of pre-tax savings.
In addition, participants can:
- transfer funds,
- request withdrawal information,
- alter their future investment elections, and
- review plan specific investment information.
You can check out the savings and investment education components of Retire.53.com by logging onto the Web site as a guest.
« 2002 Tech Salaries Flatten Out