According to a news release, the company is now offering Personal PowerTrak. Participants can make use of the 10-Cycle Profile Driven education curriculum: Drive To Win! Your Track, Your Way online, in person and in a workbook format.
The announcement said the curriculum provides personalized financial guidance for a retirement plan, college planning, personal banking, IRA rollovers and estate planning. When using Personal PowerTrak through Retire.53.Com , the program includes interviews and graphics that teach participants why planning for retirement is so important.
- review educational materials
- take a pre- and post-quiz on each section
- transfer funds
- request withdrawal information
- make changes to their future investment elections
- review plan specific investment information.
« Nationwide Unveils Public Plan Fiduciary Product