Financial Engines is expanding its relationship with Alight Solutions to provide integrated financial planning and investment management services to Alight Financial Advisors (AFA) clients.
Under the preferred agreement, Financial Engines will now offer integrated financial planning and comprehensive investment management services with a dedicated planner for employees of retirement plan sponsors using AFA advisory services. The offering will leverage Financial Engine’s network of unconflicted financial planners across the country.
The newly available services include:
- a dedicated financial planner who is available to work with employees as they prefer, whether in-person, over the phone or online;
- a personalized financial planning experience that establishes plans for employees to reach important goals;
- an extension of high-quality institutional investment management for all the household’s accounts, including IRA and taxable accounts, using a consistent investment methodology across all client assets wherever they are invested;
- tax optimization, including investment specific tax efficiency; and
- onsite education and planner programs at the plan sponsor’s offices.
“Our goal is to support employees through education, guidance and advice to help them make informed decisions when it comes to their retirement and financial well-being,” says Cindy Shearer, vice president, financial services at Alight.
“As employees’ financial lives continue to become more complex and uncertain, a growing number of employers are looking to provide more help to improve employees’ financial well-being,” says Kelly O’Donnell, executive vice president and head of workplace at Edelman Financial Engines. “We are excited to broaden our relationship with Alight to bring even greater access to financial planners and investment management services in the workplace to help more employees enjoy a successful financial future.”
« Lockheed Martin Makes Pension Buyout Transaction