Plan sponsors and providers who offer the Advisor Service will have immediate access to the enhancements. Greater customization and co-branding capabilities will also be available.
Users will have access to:
- Guided Advice – a step-by-step process of reviewing risk/return trade-offs in developing an investment strategy for novice users
- Self-Guided Advice – for more sophisticated investors
- Advice Light – automatic notification when Financial Engines has new advice recommendations for their portfolio
- Investor Central – an online source of personal finance-related material, with topics ranging from saving for major life events to debt management
- Fund Scorecards – a free, searchable proprietary database analysis of more than 12,000 mutual funds
For the first time the Advisor Service will be fully accessible for Mac users.
– Nevin Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
« IRS Issues Proposed Comparability Regs