Transition Services Inc. (TSI), a worker downsizing services firm, said its new CareerPass product is available to workers who have just been laid off from client companies.
The company said CareerPass includes:
- an organizer that helps workers manage their search process through email, a calendar, a contact management system, and a data filing system.
- a resume writer to help create, edit, and store resumes and cover letters
- a database of answers to frequently asked questions from career consultants
- a search tool that allows job seekers to scan multiple Internet employment sites simultaneously
- tips on interviewing and corresponding with prospective employers.
« June Transfers Favor Equity Investments – But Not Company Stock