The customized solution utilizes UpTick’s Web-based monitoring and reporting capabilities, which is packaged into PlanXtra. The tool allows advisers to monitor investment criteria and automate the production of quarterly reports for Baird’s defined contribution clients.
According to the announcement, the reports utilize a customized design template which can include both recordkeeping and investment performance data. UpTick’s solution integrates data sets that have been screened to satisfy the client’s requirements and produces plan specific reports with commentary.
Key features of Baird’s solution include:
• FINRA reviewed, custom report;
• Integration of proprietary market commentary;
• Access to proprietary and industry standard investment performance data including mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts;
• UpTick generated commentary; and
• Batch and ad hoc report generation.More information is available at http://www.uptickdata.com.
« Less than Half of Aussie Workers Satisfied with Jobs