The products are now supported by a more robust benefits administration and reimbursement platform, the company said.
Key features of the enhanced FSA and HRA platform include:
- Integrated, informational web portal for employer and participant account access;
- Weekly and daily reimbursement options;
- Multiple funding options;
- Online claims submission with automated e-mail status alerts;
- Paperless communication options;
- Enhanced reporting capabilities; and
- Free debit cards with all Health Care FSAs.
The FSA and HRA platform enhancements apply to FlexFSA, FlexHRA and Flex125 Cafeteria Plans.For more information about Flex, visit www.flexiblebenefit.com or call 888-353-9178.
« SECOND OPINIONS: PPACA Form W-2 Reporting Requirement