The Web site, designed by TD Waterhouse, allows visitors
to access a full range of brokerage services, including:
- online investing for stocks, bonds, mutual funds and options,
- access to over 1,400 no-transaction-fee mutual funds,
- cash management services for brokerage accounts,
- news and research from third party sources,
- account access from personal computers, telephone, branch locations and wireless devices including cell phones and personal digital assistants, and
- investment education through in-branch seminars and online planning tools
The Web site opened last week exclusively to Ford employees and is expected to be available to the general public in the first quarter of 2002.
In addition, TD Waterhouse opened a new branch in Dearborn, Michigan, close to Ford’s corporate campus, enabling TD Waterhouse to better serve Ford employees.
Employees and Customers of Ford Motor Company can visit the site at: http://www.ford.tdwaterhouse.com