The software release, Fire Opal, includes:
- Advisor Model Portfolios that allow financial advisors to create baskets of funds using individual funds from the families available on the GoldK platform
- vContact, a voice-recognition telephone system that gives participants access their GoldK accounts, allowing them to update their fund selection or contribution levels over the phone
- the 1-Click IRA Rollover that allows terminating participants to roll over their balances to a GoldK IRA
- electronic signatures that allow 401(k) plan sponsors and trustees to sign required legal documents online during plan set up
- enhancements to existing advisor tools, streamlining the proposal process.
« UAL Calls in Independent Company Stock Fiduciary