The offering is targeted to financial institutions, health plans, and third party administrators interested in offering more sustainable products and services to their customer bases, the announcement said. Canopy’s Green HSA offers consumers a 100% paperless account from enrollment to account management, with electronic statements and expense categorization for health care expenditures.
Key features of the Green HSA, according to the announcement, include:
- Complete online account administration and management,
- 100% online enrollment process with all enrollment decisions provided in real-time,
- Electronic statements and expense categorization for health care expenditures,
- Online bill payment giving consumers control over how and when providers are paid,
- Mobile phone connectivity for health care banking alerts, and
- Real-time and online credit decisions.
Canopy said its Green HSA will soon include access to mutual funds which invest exclusively in environmentally friendly companies, along with access to information on preferred environmentally conscious health care facilities and service providers.
For more information, visit www.canopyfi.com or call 1-866-960-4700.
« A Little Friday File Fun (12/05)