Health Resources Publishing of Allenwood, New Jersey is offering a package of seven and a half hours of HIPAA training on various aspects of the new law, the company said in an announcement.
The company said that its five 90-minute audio programs on CD-ROM can help an employer orient and train top executives, HIPAA task force committees, managers, and supervisors in HIPAA implementation and compliance.
The programs cover:
- HIPAA Compliance: Working Through the Priorities
- HIPAA Progress 2002: Your Work Plan Priorities for Compliance
- Developing Your Organization’s HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Developing HIPAA Awareness and Training Programs For Your Staff
- HIPAA for New Managers, Department Heads, Supervisors.
Presenters include attorneys and consultants who share examples about what needs to be done to comply with the law, the company said.
The company said the executive-level programs enable health care organizations to meet the law’s requirement for education and training of all staff that come in contact with protected health information. The programs also may be used to meet HIPAA’s requirement for proof of ongoing training activities, according to the company.