RetireIQ is a business expansion providing retirement platform development, performance measurement, workflow management and client reporting to 401(k) and defined benefit plan sponsors. RetireIQ targets pension plan sponsors, pension consultants, 401(k) mutual fund programs, and trust and custodial banks.
Informa’s Retirement Plan Services provides technology platforms incorporating:
- Investment product research and investment analysis
- Asset allocation and plan modeling
- Data aggregation and workflow management
- Customized workflow solutions for fact sheet production
- Performance measurement for plan and participant level reporting
Leading the initiative is Mike Garino in a newly created role of senior vice president of Retirement Services for Informa Investment Solutions.
For additional details on RetireIQ, visit www.informais.com.
« Employers Continue to Increase Wellness Program Efforts