A news release said, expense ratios were cut effective October 1. The five funds are managed by a U.S. fundamental equity team that has been in place for five years.
According to the announcement, the five funds with their previous and new expense ratios are:
- ING Core Equity Research Fund – 0.83, 0.75
- ING Small Company Fund – 1.24, 1.05
- ING Equity Dividend Fund – 1.01, 0.80
- ING MidCap Opportunities Fund – 1.11, 0.91
- ING SmallCap Opportunities Fund – 1.26, 1.11
More information is at http://www.ingfunds.com.
« SURVEY SAYS: Will Your Employer Be a 'Fast Second'?