Intended to expand the firm’s range of alternative offerings covering a variety of investing styles, the new funds are:
- Invesco Global Targeted Returns Fund: The fund seeks a positive total return over the long term in all market environments. It also seeks to achieve its objective across all market conditions by using a portfolio of investment ideas. The fund has an unconstrained research agenda and actively invests across a broad selection of asset classes, geographies, sectors and currencies.
- Invesco All Cap Market Neutral Fund: The fund seeks to provide a positive return over a full market cycle from a broadly diversified portfolio of stocks while seeking to limit exposure to the general risks associated with stock market investing. It also seeks to generate returns and manage risk by using offsetting long and short positions.
- Invesco Global Market Neutral Fund: The fund seeks to provide a positive return over a full market cycle from a broadly diversified portfolio of stocks while seeking to limit exposure to the general risks associated with stock market investing. It also seeks to generate return and manages risk by using offsetting long and short positions within their respective industries.
- Invesco Long/Short Equity Fund: The fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It also seeks to generate return and manage risk by using long and short positions within their respective industries and tactically adjusting the beta or market exposure of the portfolio based on the forecasted risk environment.
- Invesco Macro Long/Short Fund: Using a top-down investment strategy, the fund’s aim is to meet the investment objective of absolute return over a complete economic and market cycle by individual equity weights chosen on the basis of “smart beta” indices, strategic country/regional weights based on long-term valuation, and tactical adjustments to country/regional weights.
- Invesco Macro International Equity Fund: Implements a top-down investment strategy through a combination of equity securities and derivatives that provide exposure to issuers in at least three different countries outside the United States. The fund may hold up to a 100% of assets in foreign countries, including emerging market countries and may invest in companies of any market capitalization.
“These new funds represent the next phase in our history of alternative asset management, covering retail investors, pension plans, sovereign wealth funds and institutions,” says Gary Wendler, head of Product Development & Investment Measurement/Risk. “Our alternative product suite is managed by seven seasoned teams encompassing more than 200 investment professionals across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.”
Additional information is available at http://www.invesco.com.
« Nuance Launches New Mutual Fund