The enhancement to the proxy services offers clients an intraday Web portal for:
- agenda notifications and voting instructions
- online standing instruction maintenance
- online vote activity reporting
- round-the-clock customer support
- online access to issuer-driven information.
JP Morgan’s service also utilizes the Crest electronic voting system launched recently in the United Kingdom. This service provides an end-to-end electronic audit trail of meeting notifications and vote instructions from the issuer’s agent to the institutional investor.
« Morningstar Helps Find Portfolio Risk