Products January 2, 2004
JP Morgan Clients Banking On Enhanced Proxy Services
February 13, 2003 (PLANSPONSOR.com) - JP Morgan Investor Services has launched enhanced global proxy voting services for institutional investors to help meet their corporate governance responsibilities.
Reported by Eric Hazard
The enhancement to the proxy services offers clients an intraday Web portal for:
- agenda notifications and voting instructions
- online standing instruction maintenance
- online vote activity reporting
- round-the-clock customer support
- online access to issuer-driven information.
JP Morgan’s service also utilizes the Crest electronic voting system launched recently in the United Kingdom. This service provides an end-to-end electronic audit trail of meeting notifications and vote instructions from the issuer’s agent to the institutional investor.
« Morningstar Helps Find Portfolio Risk