Features of the new online retirement system planning tool, offered by LTSave, Inc., a provider of independent retirement planning advice, include:
- Independent, objective advice
- Customized analysis based on an individual’s portfolio information and risk tolerance
- Fund specific recommendations, from distribution percentages to exact fund names
- Total retirement view that allows user to analyze multiple accounts in one subscription, such as rollovers, spousal accounts and IRAs, as well as Social Security account information
- Access available via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The tool can be access through any secure Internet browser, in which users develop their profile and enter existing investment information. Using this information, LTSave performs more than 1,000 calculations while evaluating over 100 different economic variables–including risk, investment, demographic and regulatory–before offering up user-specific and completely independent advice for better retirement savings, such as advice on asset classes, fund types and distribution amounts for a portfolio designed to reach the individual’s retirement goals.
For users who want advice on multiple accounts, LTSave is available for $15.95 per month with a year long contract, or for those with just one account, the cost is only $5.95 per month. A one time financial health check is also offered for $29.95.