A wide range of expanded work/life services has been integrated with a traditional Employee Assistance Program, including:
- An expanded nationwide database of providers and resources that help meet diverse member needs;
- An employer-sponsored emergency backup care product, offering broad employee-driven choice;
- Personalized, prescreened referrals to resources with confirmed openings;
- Interactive online access to support tools and a discount center with reduced rates for approximately 3.5 million service and product outlets, including family, entertainment, travel, personal and more;
- Work-life content through customized portals, offering thousands of articles, practical tips, podcasts and resources, including materials in Spanish and Braille; and
- Customer service from expert specialists.
“Personal issues have a tremendous impact on performance and productivity in the workplace, which can translate into absenteeism, declining work quality, conflicts and turnover and result in higher costs for employers,” said Christina Hause, senior vice president for sales and product development for Magellan’s commercial behavioral health group, in a press release. “Magellan’s solution provides a single resource to resolve these everyday challenges, and we’re proud to partner with LifeCare to provide the highest quality of service and expertise to those entrusted to our care.”More about Magellan is at http://www.MagellanHealth.com.