The new Web site will capitalize on significant technology investments MassMutual is making, and the firm said the platform prompts participants to take appropriate steps when it makes the most sense for them and makes it easy for participants to do so in the manner they prefer.
According to a press release, highlights of Phase I include:
- A custom “look and feel,” including the plan sponsor’s logo for consistency with other plan education materials and stronger identification with the employer;
- A video game designed to raise retirement awareness in a fun, engaging way;
- Shorter, more intuitive menus to help participants find what they need quickly and easily;
- “Quick Links” to Plan, Save, Allocate and Consolidate tools so participants can take immediate action while they are focused on a particular behavior;
- A search feature that enables enrolled and yet-to-be-enrolled employees (as well as their spouses and family members) to search MassMutual’s RetireSmart Academy by topic, age, life event, level of investment knowledge and other criteria;
- An area where plan sponsors can post important information for their participants; and
- A participant experience that extends beyond the Web site into social media.
“These participant Web site enhancements are just the first in a series of upgrades planned to help participants, plan sponsors and advisers successfully manage resources related to their retirement plans,” said Scott Palmer, vice president, MassMutual Retirement Services Systems, in the announcement.For more information, call 888-626-4911.